Destiny 2’s expansions navigate the game ahead with ample novel story content, loot to earn, opponents to combat, engaging gameplay systems, and much more. For instance, Destiny 2’s recent expansion like Destiny 2: Beyond Light portrayed the icy world of Europa, deep stone crypt raid, and darkness-powered Stasis subclasses with abundant weapons, armors, and exotics to hunt after. Now, Bungie has introduced the destiny 2 witch queen deluxe edition which indicates that this Downloadable content will be more influential and rich in content.
The destiny 2 witch queen reveal expansion brings a novel location in Savathûn’s Throne realm with innovative maps, missions, weapons, and much more. With a single-player campaign, the typical Destiny 2 game has co-op modes such as Raids and Strikes and Crucible which enables for player versus player (PvP) battle. Let’s get a clear and extensive overview of the witch queen destiny 2 release date, the eye-catching story, and its campaign, price, and trailer.
The witch Queen Destiny 2 Release Date and Time
The release date of the Witch Queen expansion in the exhilarating Destiny 2 game was on February 22, 2022, on platforms like Windows PC, Xbox One consoles, Google Stadia, Xbox Series S, PS4, PS5, and Xbox Series X. It arrived with Season 16 hitting off the year of content more than Lightfall.
The schedule and maintenance of the destiny 2 witch queen deluxe edition game are mentioned below:
- February 21 at 6:45 PM PST: Destiny 2 was brought offline primarily.
- February 21 at 7 PM: Pre-load for Update 126.96.36.199 got accessible on every platform.
- February 22 at 9 AM: Destiny 2 came online. Update 188.8.131.52 got access to play on all platforms and provinces. This concurs with the weekly reset.
- February 22 at 10 AM: Destiny 2 maintenance was planned to roll out.
About the Trailers of the Destiny 2 Witch Game
Under the destiny 2 witch queen reveal event, Bungie launched three trailers namely a reveal trailer, a gameplay trailer, and a teaser trailer. The first trailer bestowed new visuals since guardians conversed with Savathun for the first time. The second trailer depicted the first look of the Witch Queen gameplay. From novel capabilities to the Glaive power, there is much to look ahead in the game. The third trailer which was shown at the Game Awards introduces us to the upcoming expansion.
What is the Storyline of The Witch Queen Expansion?
Destiny spins around a story of darkness and light. The Witch Queen will ignite the spark on an interlinked storyline across Lightfall with arcs, villains, heroes, and characters. The expansion will instigate Hive that will exert the light as Guardians.
Witch Queen Expansion: Exciting features
- A novel monarchy: The Witch Queen’s Throne World
- Weapon Crafting: With the mod, custom shader, and stat amalgamations.
- Glaives: A novel weapon prototype that lets you conduct great combos, fire projectiles, and set up a lifesaving guard.
- Bungie will also bring in “the ultimate Destiny campaign” which will be playable for better loot at higher levels.
- Destiny 2’s Forsaken campaign will be included in the Destiny Content Vault on the arrival of the Witch Queen.
- Players can anticipate two crucible maps to come back over the following year and one Destiny 1 map.
If players choose the destiny 2 witch queen deluxe edition, there are two novel dungeons and a raid from Destiny 1. There is an anticipation of the rework of the game’s main pillars comprising modifications in Gambit rework and Vanguard reputation. Also, there might be some balance changes with the refinement of Pulse Rifles.
Also, read Destiny 2: Prophecy Dungeon Guide (How to Beat)
Void overhaul in Destiny 2 Witch Queen
With the enriched content in the Witch Queen expansion, Bungie is set to overhaul anything void-based in the destiny 2 game. In the primary step of rework of the light subclasses, Void will be conferred a novel paint coat in the forthcoming release with solar and arc capabilities. Some skills will be cut off, others will be adapted, and new skills would come into existence.
Content Vault in Destiny 2 Witch Queen
After Beyond Light, Bungie is vaulting and adding content to Destiny 2. It’s tough to get on board but it provides longtime players many reasons to stay logged in.
Players will not have access over:
- Year 4 seasonal content
- The Tangled Shore destination
Destiny 2 Witch Queen exotics
Bungie has brought in a series of novel exotic weapons and the Glaive:
- Grand Overture — Slug launcher brings complete auto missiles (Season Pass needed).
- Parasite — Worm launcher with rising damage (grenade launcher).
- Osteo Striga — Swarming projectiles activate a lethal burst
- Titan Glaive: Edge of Action — Keep a defensive shield.
- Warlock Glaive: Edge of Intent — Set up a medicinal battlement.
- Hunter Glaive: Edge of Concurrence — Trailing chain lightning.
- Hoarfrost-Z chest (Titan) — substitutes Titan barrier with a Stasis wall.
- Osmiomancy gloves (Warlock) — supplementary cold snap grenade with the superior hunt.
- Blight ranger helmet (Hunter) — imitated projectiles manage augmented damage
Destiny 2: Witch Queen Power level update
With the Witch Queen expansion launch, there is a new update to Destiny 2’s power floor. All the Guardians will be stroked till the 1350 power at the start of the novel expansion.
Regardless of what your current power might be, whether you were off for some months, or you are heading into Destiny 2 for the first time, everybody will start at 1350 power.
Read More: Destiny 2 Gets Halo Weapons In Bungie’s 30th Anniversary
Destiny 2 The Witch Queen Price and Editions
There are four diverse editions of Destiny 2 the witch queen for preorder with each one showing diverse amounts of content at different prices:
1. Destiny 2: The Witch Queen Standard Edition
- The campaign of Witch Queen
- Novel weapon crafting alternatives
- The Glaive Weapon prototype
- All the pre-order bonuses
- Novel Exotic gear
- An innovative raid
- A novel 6-player activity
You can buy a digital copy for $39.99 of Destiny 2: The Witch Queen Standard Edition on the following platforms:
2. Destiny 2 Witch Queen Deluxe Edition
- Every pre-order bonus
- Everything would be covered from the Standard Edition
- Season passes for every year 5 season
- Access to two novel endgame dungeons during Year 5
- An Exotic SMG with its catalyst and ornament
- Throne World Exotic sparrow
You can buy a digital copy for $79.99 of Destiny 2: The Witch Queen Deluxe Edition on the following platforms:
3. Destiny 2 The Witch Queen Of Deluxe Edition -30th Anniversary Bundle
- An exceptional helmet adornment
- A striking ship
- Numerous Exotic Sparrows
- Every pre-order bonus
- Everything is incorporated from the Standard Edition
- Everything is enclosed from the Deluxe Edition
- Another novel dungeon
- The Gjallarhorn Exotic rocket launcher with its catalyst and ornament
- A series of novel weapons stimulated by precedent Bungie projects
- The Bungie Streetwear ornament set
- The Descending Echo armor set
- A Marathon themed ornament set
- Supplementary shaders, emblems, emotes, and more.
You can buy a digital copy for $99.99 of Destiny 2: The Witch Queen Deluxe Edition -30th Anniversary Bundle on the following platforms:
4. Destiny 2 The Witch Queen Collectors Edition
This edition came with the features like Everything from the other editions, Hidden keycard, Hive ghost replica, Hidden psychic investigation kit, Lore booklet of the Witch Queen.
Destiny 2: The Witch Queen collector’s Edition is available for $250 on the platforms such as Xbox One, PS4, PS5, Xbox Series S/X, and Stadia, fans could get it for $150 without a game code on Bungiestore.com
What’s in store for the Destiny 2 game?
The Witch Queen is not the end of Destiny 2 and Bungie will bring on more content and 2023 is anticipated to witness the launch of Lightfall and The Final Shape will be released in 2024. The Final Shape expansion is set according to the termination of the latest “Light and Darkness Saga” story which is building up since the release of Destiny 1. As the DLC is not the end of Destiny 2, Bungie will probably provide us some hints regarding what’s following The Final Shape expansion.
Apart from that, Blackburn stated on Twitter that Bungie will renew its focus on Destiny 2’s crucible PvP experience by enhancing how generally balance transforms and by putting in novel modes and maps every year. He mentioned that the developers are thinking to revamp Destiny 2’s Gambit, PvEvP mode, with changes and novel maps to the mode’s heavy bombs economy, the invasions strength, and the Primeval boss battle at the end of every round.
Read More Related Here:
With the release of destiny 2 witch queen deluxe edition on February 22, 2022, the new location in Savathûn’s Throne kingdom is there with ground-breaking missions, maps, weapons, and much more. The launch of three trailers by Bungie has certainly captured the attention of the players and is remarkably thrilling. Moreover, the four editions of destiny 2 the witch queen can be pre-ordered which are quite exciting and has different price ranges. Add this game surely to your bucket list and enjoy the marvelous and incredible visuals!